We believe the more the world learns from real stories from those impacted by dementia, the more compassionate and understanding the world will become.
Doggies for Dementia offers three different ways to honor those with dementia and raise awareness.
- Share your photos and stories with us. We will honor your loved one by sharing the images and story in our blog, email list and social media. Families receive a ‘year book’ with the images and excerpt from story honoring their loved one. We ask photos submitted to include a dog. Learn more HERE.
- Doggies for Dementia offers free photoshoots with professional volunteer photographers in efforts to raise awareness around dementia. With the use of your favorite four-legged friend, Doggies for Dementia is able to create love, light, and a lifetime of memories for those affected by dementia. Contact us to learn more.
This program includes:
- One in-person photo session
- Matted print photos
- This includes six of your favorite 8”x10” photos matted to 11×14.
- Video slideshows when able
- One video slideshow is longer and created specifically for the family and the other is shorter and shared on media platforms.
3. For those with loved ones in Long Term Care, photo days can be arranged to serve many in one day.
- Photo session and prints are included with this offering
All of our programs are funded by generous donations, sponsorships and grants making it possible for us to GIFT our services to families.
If you’d prefer your photos remain private, you can learn more about paid options here.