Is it Alzheimer’s? Is it Dementia?
Top 3 Things to Do When You See Changes in Your Loved Ones.
The Thing About Change…
- What do you do?
- Who do you tell?
- Are you ready for how it feels to discuss these tough topics?
Common First Signs
- Some people that have dementia might find it hard to complete daily tasks, such as driving to familiar location, maybe organizing a grocery list.
- Typical tasks cause confusion now.
- Or they may forget the rules of their favorite game that they’ve played for 60 years.
- Or if you’re trying to have a conversation with them, they might stop in the middle of that conversation, have no idea how to continue, and then repeat themselves over and over without realizing it.
- And another one could be forgetting important dates and asking the same questions over and over, even though you just answered.