We Are Ready for Fun!
Who wants to join Doggies for Dementia to Paint with a Purpose this Sunday March 6th?
- Instructor: James Talon
1401 S Interstate 35, Suite 140 Round Rock, TX 78664
50% of the proceeds from this Painting with a Purpose event will be donated to Doggies for Dementia.
Masks required. All reservations must be paid online in advance. No walk-ins. If you want to be seated 6ft apart, just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate. If you or anyone in your group are not feeling well, we are happy to issue you a store credit so you can come back another day. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you need to cancel due to not feeling well.
ARRIVAL TIME: Arrive 10-15 minutes early to get uncorked, smocked & in your seat! Let us know in your reservation notes if you are joining someone else and we will seat you together.
Our Mission: Doggies for Dementia Foundation provide support to people with Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementia and reduces stigma, isolation, and loneliness for those impacted by dementia. Doggies for Dementia provides beautiful experiences and photographs, a platform to share their stories with others and education in order to better understand the disease.
We are committed to:
- Beginning from a place of compassion, courage, and inspiration.
- Empowering the community we serve to thrive in an environment of compassion, courage, inspiration, and understanding.
- Raising awareness toward a place of understanding and mutual cooperation while lifting families impacted by dementia.
- Teamwork through respect, cooperation, and accountability.
- Providing exceptional products, services, resources, and remarkable experiences through innovation, creativity, education, and continuous improvement.
- Being a professional 501c3 corporation that fosters integrity, honesty, trust, and value.
- Respectful and transparent communication and partnerships guided by kindness and good intention.
- Being reliable, responsible, and engaged. We listen and seek win-win outcomes.
- Being an inclusive organization. We will not tolerate discrimination, bigotry, racism, or hate. On the contrary, we will continue to cultivate diversity in a community environment where everyone can truly belong!
- Learning and sharing by digging in with families and experts in all we do.
- Using donations in thoughtful and appropriate manners.
- Committed to capturing the genuine aspects of our clients in photographs, video, and through storytelling.
- Happiness and fun in a loving environment.