Our Mission Statement
Doggies for Dementia Foundation reduces stigma, isolation, and loneliness for those impacted by Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementia by providing beautiful experiences and photographs, a platform to share their stories with others, and education and awareness in order to better understand the diseases.
We are committed to:
- Beginning from a place of compassion, courage, and inspiration.
- Empowering the community we serve to thrive in an environment of compassion, courage, inspiration, and understanding.
- Raising awareness toward a place of understanding and mutual cooperation while lifting families impacted by dementia.
- Teamwork through respect, cooperation, and accountability.
- Providing exceptional products, services, resources, and remarkable experiences through innovation, creativity, education, and continuous improvement.
- Being a professional 501c3 corporation that fosters integrity, honesty, trust, and value.
- Respectful and transparent communication and partnerships guided by kindness and good intention.
- Being reliable, responsible, and engaged. We listen and seek win-win outcomes.
- Being an inclusive organization. We will not tolerate discrimination, bigotry, racism, or hate. On the contrary, we will continue to cultivate diversity in a community environment where everyone can truly belong!
- Learning and sharing by digging in with families and experts in all we do.
- Using donations in thoughtful and appropriate manners.
- Committed to capturing the genuine aspects of our clients in photographs, video, and through storytelling.
- Happiness, self care and fun in a loving environment.